Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Blah, blah, blah about blogging!

I know you can't tell it, but I really DO like this blogging concept!  I REALLY do!  I have all these GREAT ideas (or so I think) and create a whole blog page about it in my mind.  The only problem is it rarely gets any farther than that.

My head is FULL of blogging post!  My camera is FULL of pictures that can be used for such blogging, but my blog site remains forlorn and empty, while I dreamily go about my day.  *sigh*

I am in total AWE when I see some of the post of some of these bloggers!!!  How do they do it?  Really!!  I know it's not my age, there are many out there blogging away that are much older than I.  I tell you the truth when I say "It's enough to make a grown man cry!"  I mean seriously!  

Just the other day, I was reading a blog about an ingenious idea that this person was writing about.  I looked at their blog and saw that they had blogged the day before!  "Wow!" I thought.  "This person must stay at their computer ALL day!  Oh, yeah, I guess not......they were blogging about an original idea that they had just created and blogged about .......with pictures....*sigh* "  Not only had they thought up an idea, they took pictures as they went, and actually COMPLETED the project AND up loaded the pictures AND wrote the blog and finished IT, AND posted the blog.  Wow, how in the world did they do it?

That's not all, I looked and they had a family of about 3 or 4 under school age children..... ugh......  sorry, but .......they make me sick!!! 

I guess these health issues are taking more of a tole on me than I thought, but I refuse to give in!  I will continue to like the idea of blogging and will continue to write the most fantastic blogs in my head until my self gets caught up with my brain!  hahahahaha!!  I'll keep taking pictures, and then maybe, just maybe, I'll get healthy enough to use those pictures and remember what it was that I was going to say about them.  (That will be the day!)  

I have been busy with a couple of projects, too. 

I DID get some quilting blocks sorted and my buttons are fairly well together now.  That looks really chintzy, but those two projects were time consumers! 

Haven't been able to do the "Tomb painting"  because it's been way too hot to do it.  It is cooler now, so maybe I'll be able to get back to it.

And the second wing back chair is now completely dismantled ready to be reassembled.  I have sorta lost my enthusiasm for these two projects.  But, hopefully, I'll be getting them don e before too many weeks go by.  Hahaha!

Well, that should be enough to count as a blog!  hehehe...

I know I'd better stop so I can get back to my other "lovely things to do" list!

Laundry calls.  It's9:15PM and I just realized I haven't had my supper yet.....maybe I should do something about that!

Until next time!

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment