Earlier this month I took some pics to do a blog on making a candle out of old candles and a soda can. I plan to do that write up soon, Perhaps tomorrow.
This month has been a doozy! It has brought so many different emotions and emotional times. Some good, some not so much.
Anywho...
We'll leave the not so much as not so interesting to write about...
I'm looking forward to good health. I hope it arrives soon. I have such a rebellious body! LOL
But in spite of all that, I AM starting to feel a little better, so I'm hoping I'll be able to delve into some projects very soon.
We've been a little "snowed" on the inside of the building. (no snow outside) Much needing to be done. We're in the process of re-evaluating things and trying to decide what warrents keeping and what needs to go.
I've been working on some genealogy, lately. We found a couple of old scrapbooks that I had packed away. I was able to get one of them scanned into my computer. It is so interesting.
This is my father-in-law (Armond), 2 of his brothers and his sister. He's the first one on the left, 17 years old. Beside him is Harold, 21 years old. Then, Charles, 23 years old. Followed by Ruth, 25 years old. This was taken in 1940. All are gone except, Armond.
I was going to do more, but my computer is not co-operating at all. Hopefully, I can get my computer to co-operate tomorrow, and I will upload the pictures to do the candle. I'm sure others have done them, but I just wanted to do something, too.
Until then, Keep the blogs rolling!
Ronda


No comments:
Post a Comment