I'm talking about Pinterest. (http://pinterest.com/)
I've collected web pages and pictures for a long time....the hard way. This web page not only let's me see what other people have found, but also lets me store the ideas I find along the way. The best part of it is....I know where to find it!
If you're like me, and find out about things when they've become "old news", or you haven't "gotten around to it", check this webpage out.
All you have to do is ask for an invite. Don't give up while you wait for a response, it may take awhile! Just be patient, you'll receive your invitation and you can then start pinning things to your boards.
The great thing about it is that you not only have a visual of the project, but a link to the original source. This way you can go back and get more info, if you need it.
Here are a couple of repins I have on my page.

Wooden magazine holder tuned into a corner shelf! Great idea for a vacant corner over a desk!

Old entertainment center into laundry station.
and

Great idea for bathroom- use a wine rack to hold towels!
There are many other ideas. Room ideas, decorating ideas, re-purposing ideas. It's as varied as we are! What suits you?
Check it out, if I don't miss my guess, you'll be glad you did!
Happy Pinning!
Scroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to Top

No comments:
Post a Comment